Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why are pregnant, pregnant


Image : http://www.flickr.com


It was written because of my thoughts, I was pregnant a second time, which is a false vision of the pregnancy test. I missed a period and just was not pregnant. But I was very excited about the prospect of getting pregnant a second time when you really want a second child. Our first son, my daughter, Angela, was so wonderful, I was deeply looking at a second period of time in pregnancy. Unfortunately, it is not so, theCase.

And I always say that's get me out

'm Pregnant

I'm secretly hoping the Gods, what

'm Pregnant

And I see the stars and I dream of Mars

And do not eat anything but sterling silver candy bar

I'm pregnant.

If my husband can never wake up and see

The fact that I'm pregnant - a lie - I'm pregnant.

I never thought I was a woman, my whole life;

And I do not deserve children. Those alreadywonderful

Daughter, Angela, not imaginary, I think it is.

And when I wake up my two

Like last time, when an unknown person detained

So deep in me, I never wanted to leave,

And they want or keep it safely in the deep there

I never hit anyone like that again and again --

For the last time when I lost my bad temper,

My daughter has had to learn martial arts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment