Thursday, February 18, 2010

101 Love Positions and a Love Test-Ready Honey?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


~~*~~
101 ways to please
or is it just a tease?
I think you must read
to see!

Love Test
ready honey?
Have the map
study?
Will you pass
example-or you are a dud?

There really
101 positions of love?
You sure
Also on yours?

Ready Set Love assure
you know your partner
for at least a year?
It's your lover, as you think
or that one day
certain
that lead to that drink?

Canit upside down
walls
or on the floor?
Wear a smile
replace the frown?
What is a vortex
no sound?

There are really 101
Finding a way to a lover?

Under sheets
cover or without.
In the dark
or lit room
is that your neighbor
or is that the groom?

It may be
to do everything now
a mountain to climb
milk a cow
You really think I want
or are you just another road trip?

There's more?
Gads, what achore!
101 ways
to please a lover?

The decision, which
quiet
might be something
could lose.
Countdown to 99
55
We're still alive?

There really
101 positions of love?

According to the plan at hand
It is striking that up to marching band
with all the sweat, we need a fan.

All bets are on
so instead of me honey!
After this performance
You owe me money!
I spent some time
in books and TV
and are quiteready for
101 Spree.

Many laughs
and a lot of wheezing
I knew deep
ohhh ...
Could not last.

Remember, everything during the exam?
I think everyone at rest
25 oh man alive
grabbed my back
when I tried to achieve.
I'm not as young as I once was
I am a turtle, in fact.
Are perched on a wire ...
OH NO!
Has no position 45er!
Oh no no ...
plan ...
retire!

There really love 101 positions?
101 waysask a lover?

~~*~~

No comments:

Post a Comment