Friday, February 19, 2010

Dragon Drawings-Tattoo Galleries-Fairy Tattoos-I want to go to a party


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I feel jealous of the dragon
Believe that the dragon designs
I want to breathe her power
I want to scream sometimes
I think maybe I'll be out of the box
You build me back
Beginning to find that spark.

I want to party
dress like a madman
He wears a mask made of feathers
Butterfly Tattoos
Tribal Tattoos
let the flow of fire
let my battle dance for me.

'm Tired
fatigue
They are slow to view it
late
too bad
and the breath of sadness
golden cages, I can not open
never or never.

I want to be a dragon
I would be stronger
I wish I could scream my stories
so really
Collapse all the trees
beautiful as they are
blocking my view
I'd like to see a bigger story.

I want to party
Scream songs
contribute nothing
perhaps only a ruby on her cheek.
I want to go to a tattoo gallery
count themfairy tattoos
on other people, maybe me
I want to fly free
and not worry about anything.
I want I can not bear to drink
the tape on the floor.

I keep secrets
then do this, do not act so proud
Who do you think you are?

I think the train is coming
I heard that he rushed toward me.
I have before him
until that last moment
then calmly step
as before.
I do not need your guidance.

Imiss
is important
I want to go to parties.
I want a tattoo
maybe a fairy tale
Perhaps a star
maybe a tribal tattoo
I want to go to a tattoo gallery.

Of course there are good days
full of natures gifts.
I am not and do not lose.
Quit telling me.
I'm tired of hearing the statements
I know he's tired of all persons
I'm tired, I am one
I want to go to a party.
I want to be wild.

I feeljealous of the dragon
and like you.
I do not care that you do not admit it.
I think not.

Just down the hall
There you are!
Just as I thought
Counting the days
and all your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment