Friday, February 5, 2010

Love Me When I Am Gone


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Love Me When I'm Gone PM

There is so much
Should not be los ...

It 'just a bad dream ...
Where I do not belong ...

I wear a smile ...
Hide is torn apart ...

I breathe every day ...
Mind ... Justification ... wall ...

Can not hear me ...
If such a vacuum drawn r ...

Hold me ..... Forgive me ...
Luv Me When I'm gone m ...

Hold me ..... Forgive me ...
Love me when I'm gone m ...

Hold..... I forgive me ...
Love me when I'm gone m ...

Good to know that all-La Saga

First, there is hope
Then comes the hate
Guided tours through the lies
Shaken destiny!

"Beauty", there!
Hearts with rust,
Smiling faces
Hiding Interest

What really matters?
They seem to forget
The higher l '
The solitary

The art of loving
The need to hate
Somehow, with in
Are

Despite the dreams,
DespiteFate,
Life goes on,
And keep it.

N light and constant
Things disappear
The book is written,
Happens, the way ...

Satan cry
States from within?
"Let me lead,"
"Let me lead."

"Listen to me"
"Let Me Ride"
"Forget the Rules"
"With the participation"

Desire it!
"The sins hidden!"
"You will not lose"
"If my side."

We have compassion for the souls!
Then Amble,
Until peace
On Faithfound

Heartless
Soulless
Not any,
Without a goal ....

Eventually
You can feel
Unhelpful,
When the twilight fall.

Eventually
You can feel
Unhelpful,
When the twilight fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment