Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can not Stop Thinking Of You! Love and life through and through


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Baby, I love you!
Can not stop thinking of you!
Can not get enough of you!
'm always blessed
When I'm with you!
I feel like I'm crazy
When I am without you.
But God always sees me
Soon
Back to you.
Think nothing
Than you.
Nothing I
Even what I do.
The sky is on the ground
When I'm with you
I'm over the moon
Because of you
Everything you
OriginalPassion and true
I consistently popular for you
I want to kiss you and keep only
I have the experience of eternal bliss
Beyond the time when I'm with you
I'm stuck like super glue
Inextricably we are entirely
Your love nutrients than honeydew
Milk makes me like a cow Moo!
Intoxicating and invigorating
It's my love for you
Excited
I am for you
Whatever the reasons
I can not stop
Thinking of you
YouSpirit constantly coming
No matter what day or time
In spite of reason and rhyme
Mentally, I'm set
For you
Not knowing what to do
I had to write for you
And to express my feelings
Back to my inner guidance
Give way to my heart
I let the waves of the role of emotions
As one writer on a roll
Like a bird in flight
Like a child without a care
Like a fish swims in water
As a father to his daughter
Like a monkeyZoo
Girl, I'm Crazy for You!
I do not know what to do
I can not stop thinking about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment