Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Grim Reaper Drawings - Pen Paper Map Fairy Tale Adventure


Image : http://www.flickr.com


So sad Lyrics
Grim Reaper Drawings
Pencil on paper
Colors modulated
Fairy Tale Adventure Charter.

I held her image
only for seconds at a time
because it seemed to burn.

My blanket of smoke
harvesters
for me the greatest sacrifice
Coverage from the dark.

She said that she would sing in the dark
Grim Reaper Drawings
inserted in a notebook
Anecdotally ...
and I thoughthim.

I believed in them.

I put his picture as my muse.
I played his music
though there was nothing to hear.

A suit Miserable Now
is not it?
Bonds wound
too thin to be healthy to be.

I once their weapons
demonstrated adventures
Grim Reaper Drawings
Clowns decent
Fools.
I took what I thought was his kindness.
Was not obviously
It 'was just a white horse coming to the door
welcomed by everyone and his laugh.

Not until you are a victim of the result safe.
Do not make promises
for now
OK?
You can not hopeless
but at least
We know enough to mark the route.

I do not shy away from such tragedies
Kummer informally
download
no matter how impressive.
A sad
Set on the shelves with
Made in an empty room.

Then collect all the masks
Iit does not hold it against you.
I just want to wash the clothes, and how you use it.

This meal
this monster that seems Mentor
after the first withdrawal
Pin memories on the wall
to hide the children in the room.

Innocence is the easiest to defeat
maybe one day
someone
Unzip colors
and to feel again the rain.

I'm going to line all my little pictures
Grim Reaper Drawings
he asked in a row andwait.
I will hold a seance
despite the opposition of a child:

"I'm not dead yet
Angels rescue me
Please note my sacred vigil
Swallow the key
to drown someone
and forget where I call. "

No comments:

Post a Comment