Thursday, January 28, 2010

My husband, My Best Friend


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Love, a word that is sometimes exaggerated.

So often they say, is not really serious

sounds just right,

this is what I first thought.

But now, here we are, you and I.

long together

The highs and lows.

I never thought we'd make it at this point,

But now I think

every time we said, "I love you" to each other

says that so often

repeating,

slightly because of the depth ofwhat it means to truly love.

It 'just a word, but it brings so many things.

Love is give and take, as we all know.

This is a compromise, said: "I'm sorry."

And sometimes, sometimes

They also feel that you have enough.

But love is patience,

And 'better, for worse,

Of course you get angry at each other,

but you can also laugh together.

Just as love can be sweet, but can be difficult.

It now has over timepast

We grew up together

older together.

We came to understand that love beyond the physical world.

There is much more.

We are not just husband and wife,

We are best friends, best buds.

Your what I want with me

No matter where I go or what I do.

Your questions what I say.

I thought it was "Dear overstated.

A people always used the word

not really mindanything,

It just sounded good at the moment.

But now I know that you and I,

when we say all the time,

say "I love you all the time,

It is not just a word. Means much more;
more than life.

This is for you, darling.

I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment