Friday, January 22, 2010

Michael, Music & Me


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I have not really written anything in detail about Michael Jackson and his death, but this evening I was in the car grooving to some MJ and I can only say two things. And 'long, but people need to learn more. If you like, cool, and if you're not too cold, but it is probably a fool anyway. I do not expect much of a simpleton. This would be expected, BET would be interesting. But I digress ...

E 'of my love for Michael Jackson andhis music and my hatred for 95% of the music and the mainstream media. If you're an artist and hollerin angry reading this: A. Hit Dog and B. Step your game. Also, that 5%, which is good, STEP UP YOUR GAME! The biggest reward that you can pay to Michael Jackson as an artist is to create real music. Not a few short, dumbed down mess at the moment. Most things in recent years is anything but forgettable. 30 years from now will be irrelevant. Just because you goPlatinum does not mean that you put on quality. To slow down, stop it with BS and in real time and effort put into your craft. Because the download is so popular? People are a lot of money for an entire album for about 2 or 3 songs tired. Save tattoos, shout outs, remix of Michael Jackson for you include (automatic failover) and all the others, what a different person. Making music is real good and the best tribute artist ever. Oh, and humiliatingyou. It amazes me how no one has anything negative to say about Michael Jackson and he was so much to help not only her fans, but others, however, help some artists of today, as the fans are a burden. Keep it up and see where you need.

When I heard that Michael Jackson is gone, I went through and continue to be treated so many emotions and feelings. Not only is this man, a great artist, he was a father, humanitarian, and the prototype of how we should pay washis heart and soul into their craft. Some people do not understand and that is their loss. I am a lover of music. The music took me to another place and makes me deeply. And the ability to feel a bit 'Michael Jackson mastery. From the ominous cry because, in "Human Nature", was his anger toward the media, in a duo with the SIS baby Janet in "Scream, is enveloped in the song. And there was always a story with his songs. C ' were other artists were to paint largeThe pictures with their song, "Who (beep) is this paging me at 5:46 in the morning at dawn, and now I'm yawning, wipe the cold eye to see, paging me this and why?" Biggie could do it too. (You know, you can at a time when the phone went to sleep and think), but now I think it is so rare.

Every time I try to understand what my favorite song is MJ, I damn near had a panic attack because I am so overwhelmed. Human nature. No, Liberian Girl, hope you wait for it, The weather was my JAM. Break of Dawn and butterflies, but how can I forget, Off the Wall? It is, as always!

It amazes me the level of dedication he had for music and entertainment. When it comes to collection of Mike in recent interviews, you get to Quincy Jones and Rod Temperton listen to the production of Off the Wall, Bad and Thriller. (Fun fact: Did you know that the bathroom was a duet between MJ and the prince?) In these interviews, they give you a vision> Michael 's creative process and its demo versions of some songs artists Magic finally beat the study. Do not believe me? Here Michael home demo of "Billie Jean" 1981: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZM4bmPM4qs and had the same enthusiasm and drive when it comes to perception. Champion of Human Nature. When you put so much into everything that you, you will get results. His passion and drive have been very clear and should inspire people to work hard for their goals. Stop putting a lot ofEnergy and flesh out the sound of half-ass album and work!

Michael humanitarian and father no matter how many people did so on the ground (including the media, really), he never stopped what his time and money for the less fortunate. Some of us can not even take over from the pockets of the homeless sleeping at a bus stop. If you're a real fan of Michael homage to third parties. How will you give back and make a difference in someone elseLife? And above all, the father of Mike. And by all accounts, a good father. Anyone who has questioned its DNA that is lost a bit 'credibility in the eyes. Who cares? It was his father. I ask the media will leave them alone and let them suffer and have life, the media would not allow to have the father.

Which brings me to my last Rants small brings: the media and the bet. While millions of people around the world are mourning the loss of MJ and celebrate his life andThe music has taken a lot of media, time to dig any and all negative and misunderstood what they could. Within an hour after his confirmation was all over, playing a news clip of the network by making harassment. Are you serious? After it has been persecuted and tortured in life, seem to do the same with death. But when celebrities go, you have not heard a negative to everything. E * sigh * I bet you epic failure at all levels. If you're a candidate for the presidencywould LaRouche. For a decade or more now that you've been falling steadily and quickly. The programming is poor, and I truly believe that the result Wilderness BET is accurate. I also believe that within your company, your goal is to reinforce any negative stereotypes that perpetuate ignorance and coonery and snatch what they have to leave the black community. This path started before Viacom acquired. I have, how many people were on you, but for some reason, I'm a glutton for punishment andvote on a traveshamockery the awards ceremony. And miss me with all that "mess we had only 2 or 3 days. 'Do not even have a video installation, but you expand your show into a special tribute to Michael Jackson to pay. Oh wait, you had a great and use one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrWw6rJUTo BET is owned by Viacom. Time and money is no object. In less than a day, Diddy put together a song better than the show. VH1, MTV and playing video and tvonConcerts and was better than BET. The funds were there, but have decided to take the road out of punk, and Michael Jackson 's death, increase the rating. They have a great show minstrel. Pre-show performances by half clanked off the track you might want every girl in the world with girls young lives on stage, are set for the rest of my life, ignorance and stupidity. I am BEGGING my cable company to block from my house in Bet-TV. Apparentlythey can not.

I finished now. All this is just my rant /. Thought float freely in my head for a while 'and was even stronger in recent weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment