Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Ass Poem & Bums from another planet


Image : http://www.flickr.com


When Dennis showed me this poem in a bookstore cafe, I could not stop laughing, I think everyone wanted me on the spot. It's very funny. The planet received this poem is also a bit 'funnyness it. Pink

The poem Ass

[For the elderly only thirty]

The name of this poem that I know

is a bit 'disgusting

But people have this thing

and we all know about it

and is an international past time,

Ding! like a donkey ". Watch

One could say that people's eyes

and a woman in the ass, are very

good friends, yes yes

(I wonder if women know this?)

... In any case, how it works, it

something like this: There is no

everything has to be what women

not out of the ordinary, unless

put it on display, and walk-in;

even have to speak;

may seem stupid

if they (a) ....

The eyes of men isall

work, perhaps

They also capture.

It 'a fun sport that young and

Small can, and if the woman

I do not like or want to avoid

attention so bad, they just need

Back on the rock.

# 1220 2/18/06 Dedicated to all the corners out there.

Barboni from another planet

"You know, the Earth is a new, fresh soil

So why worry about a thing! "

"Ah, yes, so true ..." I saidconfused.

I wondered then who had lived in ancient

Dusty, washed the planets in a repair -

Universe (of) a while ago ...

If like me-holes in socks, some

The connections with Scotch and knobby knees ...!

# 1223 2/18/06

No comments:

Post a Comment