Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A haiku about summer


Image : http://www.flickr.com


First, one might ask why I'm trying to find a haiku about summer when we're already in the autumn, if not at the beginning of winter. Well, the fact is that I came with haiku autumn and I am to them on my blog, so I wanted the articles I post here will be something completely different. I thought it would be good haiku about summer, because the next time I will be posting blog haiku summer for some time now,Next year, when the weather is right.

So the idea came to me with a haiku in the summer, when I try to keep track of the train of thought, the thought process in my head as I am going to try to come to the image and the words that accompany it. I'm not saying I'm going with a good haiku, but I will try to expel something sensible, but there are no guarantees.

Just a brief comment on that, but for me it is a haiku. I'm trying to come with haiku, with the floorusual three-line structure. I try to maintain the standard seventeen syllables, but this does not necessarily mean that I, the five syllables, seven syllables, five syllables follow structure. If I come up with something that is still less than seventeen syllables, then I'm quite happy threshold, something like that.

So I tried to come up with a haiku summer. I was actually already thinking this also returns a few minutes because I knew that I would try to get thisArticle. I started with the image of the sun, because this is a fairly standard image for the summer. Then I thought to myself on the beach under the sun I thought that maybe the experience is not really that nice, because I remembered that cases of sunburn in the past. So I thought of jaws word, the feeling that under this sun and all that the experience is not very pleasant, especially in a period of time longer.

And then what camemy mind was the image of a hermit crab. Why does a hermit crab? I'm not really sure. I think I remember seeing photos of my visits to the beach Back when I was younger, and me, these small crustaceans to walk on the beach, and I was fascinated by them.

Now that incorporates the idea of cooking, because I imagine that hermit crabs have at least one form of relief from the hot sun, the shadow of their shells expected. I'm going with this idea of where I amBaking under the hot sun, though perhaps it could be a hermit in my area a lot better.

A hermit crab

walking

while I bake

I thought of using the preamble word, because they feel the idea that cancer is doing well, well, almost in a relaxed way, not from the sun to all the trouble.

So there you go. This is my haiku. I do not want to talk about whether I will or not, but I can say that the picture makes meSmile. When I try to write haiku, basically, I try something on the assembly line to produce a form of what provokes the emotional response from a reader.

So I hope you like this haiku, and explanations and articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment