Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hungry for Overkill


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Not have much time for television. Like a lazy man that I am, I usually allow you to use other people in my family's favorite for me.

But some events are so important that I have seen it myself. This was the case with the finale of American Idol this year. The Space Shuttle Columbia crashed in Texas was the beginning of another event that (unfortunately) I just had to look. And I certainly do not see the thrill of sailing America's Cup to loseSwitzerland.

Of course, I regularly turn on the tube, when George Bush invaded Iraq. Hope that's a couple of days at the end of invading, my electric bill is suffering.

The latest must-see event is Michael Jackson's arrest, an event of this magnitude and importance show all news is gossip shows, comedies, and almost everyone else with wall-to-wall coverage. E 'was estimated that 37% of the U.S. population was interviewed byMedia for their knowledge within "the superstar pop 'personal lives.

So I was more shocked when I flipped to one channel, it has helped me to trace the intimate details of the most intriguing and fascinating and juicy minor all things Michael Jackson.

"What?" I asked. "This is impossible. What is this garbage?"

Offered "Touched by an Angel," my wife. "This is one of your favorite programs."

"This is not an excuse," I blustered. "TheJackson case, the network should be hot. How can it be? I call the cable company to complain. "

"But, my dear ..." My wife tried to interrupt.

"It's useless," I insisted that I selected. "My mind is made. Do not try to stop."

"But, my dear ..." My wife tried to interrupt me again.

"I'm sorry. There is no justification for airing fun, if you discover important details about Michael Jackson, too."

"But, my dear ..."My wife tried again.

"Hello? Cable Company? I want to take a very serious complaint.

"But we have no cable here," my wife interrupted him: "We have satellite TV."

"Oh."

"Look. There are 395 channels and at least 70% of those airing stories about Michael Jackson. Do not you think that, at least, oh, for example, 70% exaggerated?" my wife asked.

"You do not understand. This is important. The whole world is watching. This man has changedFace the music. "

"Yes, that is what some of his colleagues in the foreground," my wife rolled her eyes. "As if people who are changing the face of music, all vaccinated against child labor trouble."

"It's not the point. There are so many details to discover. We know he wants Kentucky Fried Chicken, but you eat quiche?" Everyone knows that real men could not eat quiche. 'S Her problem?

"Let It Go to advise, Happy Guy," my wife. "It works simply to pay, then receiveinvolved in all fiction. Moreover, it is a serious investigation into a serious accusation and should be left to the authorities. "

I fell on the couch. My wife was finally slowly sense. "What will you do now?" Asked.

"I think that watching Touched by an Angel."

"Oh, I know and love the friends of man."

"Right now, Michael Jackson could use an angel, and so all children. I mean, what can small neighborhoodAdvocate do? "I groaned.

My wife complained. I was surprised that he would suddenly show such support.

"I know," I said, the lighting. "No matter the cable companies. I'll talk to Tess. You Michael Jackson back in balance."

No comments:

Post a Comment