Monday, December 28, 2009

Breedlove Guitar Review - Model AJ250SM


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I love Jumbo guitars and I have over the years, including a 1993 Guild FJ4-NT, which I purchased new. In 1997 I installed a JLD bridge beams. Over the years, my guild has a good Jumbo Mellow Tone developed, with a deep bass, but not strong.

AJ250/SM Breedlove reminds me of my guild FJ4-NT. In fact, the two both have solid spruce top with mahogany sides and back. Both have JLD Bridge Truss (standard for Breedlove jumbo, custom) for my guild, and areFurnished in a simple - simple position markers on the neck, etc. The two also share a similar tone - smooth and soft.

However, the guild is more of a guitar strumming, with its large body size, large pickguard, and not split, making it even more difficult on the keyboard - It 'track 14 to receive the federal government. When I play myself, I feel the touch of Johnny Cash tunes and actually can be, there is no shortage of time I played "Folsom Prison Blues" to ".

The BreedloveJumbo on the other side is a selection tool or finger guitar finger stylist. Has a slightly shallower body and also in contrast with the guild, the Breedlove is no pickguard. Has a soft inserts for easy access to 18 federal permits. I came to know a little 'the 19th and 20th Frets on Breedlove, while in the guild, I put my thumb behind the neck, be that high.

Breed love guitars AJ250/SM has a balanced sound with a deepstill quite low. Other noteworthy features include Fishman Classic 4 electronics, Grover tuners and a satin finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment