Saturday, February 26, 2011

Buy a Michael Jackson Painting

So you want to buy a Michael Jackson painting? You are not alone. After the shocking of popular as his music has gotten since his death so also has paintings of Michael Jackson.

I've been searching online to find a painting of him that I really liked. I wish I could buy all of the paintings I found because there are so many great paintings that I would be proud to display on my wall. Michael Jackson is my favorite star of all time. I've been listening to his music since I can remember. I grew up with posters of him on my wall.

Michael Jackson

When I heard of his death I knew there would be many people trying to profit from it all. Which I guess isn't bad because after all everybody needs money and if they have painted a great painting of him or made some other artistic tribute to him and are selling it, more power to them. I don't think Michael would mind because he loved his fans and wanted them to succeed.

Buy a Michael Jackson Painting

I don't remember how I found the painting that I ended up buying, I think I just kept searching the net until I came across it, but when I say it I knew it was the perfect one for me. I knew I was looking for something unique. A different perspective of Michael that no one had painted before. Something simple, but unique.

Buy a Michael Jackson PaintingHalo: Reach - Fails of the Weak Volume #4 (Funny Halo: Reach Bloopers!) Tube. Duration : 4.00 Mins.


Jack and Geoff are back with the fourth volume of Halo: Reach faaaails! Enjoy the mayhem and screw ups.

Keywords: Achievement, Hunter, Halo, Reach, Fails, of, the, Week, Weak, Volume, Bungie, Xbox, 360, Microsoft, Xbox360, Funny, Bloopers, Eggs, Master, Chief, Hilarious, Kaboom

No comments:

Post a Comment