Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Michael Jackson was murdered for his money' says sister La Toya


Michael Jackson's sister La Toya Jackson has appear she believes the backward accompanist was asleep for his money in a conspiracy.

She aswell told the News Of The World that she knew the character of the humans she believes are responsible.

"Michael was murdered," she said. "And we don't anticipate just one being was involved. Rather, it was a cabal of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was account able-bodied over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody asleep him for that. He was account added asleep than alive."

Jackson appear that her adolescent brother had ahead bidding his fears that humans were out to get him.

"A brace of years ago Michael told me he was afraid that humans were out to get him," she said. "'They're gonna annihilate me for my publishing. They wish my catalogues and they're gonna annihilate me for these.' I knew something abhorrent was traveling to happen."

Millions of dollars in banknote and jewellery were taken from Jackson's abode on the day of his death, his sister aswell alleges.

No comments:

Post a Comment